Bed/Bath: 3bd / 2ba
Parking: 2 tandem small car parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Inner Sunset 3BD Flat with 2 Car Parking
Three bedroom 2 bathroom unit with hardwood floors throughout, 2 small car tandem parking, a shared backyard and bicycle storage. Located in desirable Inner Sunset with walking distance to public transportation, UCSF, and Golden Gate Park.
- Approximately 1200 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Brand new double-paned windows
- Original 1920's woodwork throughout
- Kitchen totally remodeled with brand new stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave
- Washer/dryer in building – Coin op
- 2 tandem small car parking
- Bicycle storage
- Shared backyard, great for barbecuing
- Walk to Irving shops & eateries, and easy access to N-Judah Muni line
The natives who grew up in San Francisco remember the Sunset District as a sleepy corner of the city. The Sunset District real estate was made up of Edwardian and contemporary flats, condominiums and apartments. Some of the businesses that made the Inner Sunset a quiet destination are still going strong, including Pasquale's Pizzeria, Tart to Tart and Yancy’s Saloon.
Originally called The Outside Lands, the Sunset began as sand and scrub, but was built out along the Golden Gate Park when it was established in the 1890s. Through the latter half of the twentieth century, residents here were historically long-time locals and UCSF students. The dot com boom in the late 90s brought a large white collar crowd ...
More About Inner Sunset